Fish health benefits
Fish is thought to protect the heart because eating less saturated fat and more omega – 3 can help to lower the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood – two fats that, in excess, increase the risk of heart disease. Omega 3 fats also have natural built in antioxidants, which are thought to stop the thickening and damaging of artery walls and if u take regularly fish oil it is used to reduce the risk of arrhythmia, sudden heart attacks and also heart problems.
Only few single foods can be as nutritious as wild salmon and can make such a positive impact on your health. With about 146 calories for a 3 oz serving and all its health benefits, it is the super food of choice. Countless studies have shown that omega 3 fatty acids in wild salmon lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise the good ones (HDL), repair heart damage, prevent hardening of arteries, help with cognitive function, prevent cancer, reduce inflammation and much more. Did you know? Wild Alaskan salmon is one of the purest fish in the ocean. It is recommended by the EPA, FDA & the Alaska division of public health. DHA helps maintain normal brain function and normal vision, which contains high levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from oily fish. Ideal for fitness due to high EPA & DHA levels plus the cardiovascular; vitamin D contributes to normal bone development, muscle development, immunity and normal cell division.
Health benefits of eating fish
- Promote heart health and it can help reduce of heart disease
- Decreases your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, improving your blood circulations and metabolism
- Improve arthritis and joint pain
- Lessen symptoms of depression and attention your deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Support eye health
- Promotes growth and developing of muscles and body
- Enhance brain growth and development
- Aid brain growth in unborn babies, infants and kids
- Decrease the risk for certain cancers like breast and kidney
- Reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Lock moisture into skin cells and helps to strengthen cell membranes
- Encourage production of collagen & elastin fibers
- Provide nourishment to hair follicles
- Preventing hair loss
- Treats acne
- Promotes healthy skin and hair and against kidney infections
- Reduces depression
- Boost your immune system and energy levels
Medical benefits of fish
- Add fish for healthy diet
- Fish is low fat high quality protein
- A doctor recommends eating fish at least twice of a week as part of a healthy diet.
- Fish is having high in nutrients, proteins & vitamins it is used lower blood pressure and help reduce the risk from heart attacks.
- Fish has high in omega 3 acids it is used to the risk of cancer and arthritis.
Nutrient fact of fish
Protein 60%, fat 10%, calories 9%, vitamin B2 181%, niacin 53%, vitamin a 50%, selenium 67%, phosphorus 33%, magnesium 16%